Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Flickr Favorites


This weeks mosaics is about techniques that I know nothing about but would love to learn. I always look with admiration at paintboxes and wish I had the talent to use em. But alas, I tried and I'm useless at painting. Then I would love to be able to make digital collages but I'm also useless at Photoshop or any other graphic programs. I think the last ones is easier to learn then to learn how to paint. What would you like to learn?

My favorite mosaic from last week is all about movement...

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture)...
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.