Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Flickr favorites

1. Flowering fruit trees, 2. KAP in Blue Lagoon - Shark and Seagull feeding, 3. Elephants walking through the desert..., 4. Cannabis in cornfield

Do you know the aerial photography by Yann Arthus Bertrand? I find it very inspiring seeing aerial pictures. Aerial photography gives textures to a picture and makes me want to touch.
So I searched for 'aerial' in Flickr and when I found the 'cannabis in cornfield' picture, I had to smile.. The lengths people go to get what they want! :)
I also found this picture which didn't fit into the mosaic so I chose just to leave a link to it.

My favorite mosaic from last week is about what I would like to have more time for...

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture)...
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.