Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Flickr favorites


It is certainly not the first time I'm making a mosaic with work from this artist. His work is so unbelievable inspiring and fun. He is the inventor of 'pencil versus camera' and replaces part of the picture with a drawing or reverse. How refreshing! I love how his imagination takes over. Just look at the 'girl with the pearl earring' from Vermeer - the gasmasque is just so surreal.
I can't believe I didn't follow his stream yet! Check!

Next week is a themed mosaic week. So if you care to play by theme take your favorite happy and built your mosaic around it.

My favorite mosaic from last week involved a color I love but don't wear often. :)

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture)...
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.