Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Flickr favorites


The first week of the month we play by theme if you like. So take your favorite happy and built your mosaic around it.

When thinking about what my favorite happy was, I always came back to the word 'freedom'. Because all the happy things that I do, derive from the fact that I have the freedom to choose what makes me happy. There are lots of people on this planet that don't have this freedom so I feel very fortunate and grateful and I try to enjoy it to the fullest.
Yesterday, I planned to built up stock the entire day but the sun was out and I spent the afternoon outside reading a book in the sun and afterwards we ventured into nature a bit. Happy I have the freedom to choose to enjoy life when it happens...

My favorite mosaic from last week made me grab the last bit of summer that is left...

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture)...
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.