Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Flickr Favorites


When I got back from the fair on Sunday evening, I received an e-mail about the Craftymarket in 2 weeks. Since I'm sharing a booth with Marta from Martice, I wanted to forward the information but the e-mail got completely stuck in Outlook. It blocked the entire program and there is just no way to get rid of it. Even Baa from Baahar jumped in with some tech support but the fact that all my settings are in Dutch didn't make it easy.
It made me realize how much I depend on e-mail everyday. I feel a bit handicapped trying to communicate via webmail as I don't have access to all my mails and addresses. So, in case you are waiting for a reply from me, don't dispair: I try to get back to you as soon as possible.

This will probably also speed up the process of buying a new laptop. Mine has been a pain nearly since I bought it. The noise it makes is unbearable and driving me, my partner and even our cat completely crazy. So I'm about to change drastically and move over from PC to MAC.
I don't have a clue what adventure I'm venturing into so if you have tips, please don't hesitate to leave a comment. I really value all opinions as I'm useless when it comes to electronic devices...

My favorite mosaic from last week is beautiful put together and makes me wish I was still one...

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture)...
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.