Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Flickr Favorites


This week we play by theme if you like. I like to see what touches your senses, gives you goosebumps, makes you all gooey inside...
For me it's a challenge to capture that in a mosaic as I'm a very sensitive person.
Lots of things move me: artsy pictures, beautiful objects, textures, words or simply no words at all...
I can get all teary-eyed watching a grandparent spending time with his/her grandchild, I smile when I see an elderly couple walking hand in hand and I get goosebumps when I hear a touching story.
I think it's an amazing feeling to be moved by something or somebody, absorbing and taking it all in. It gives me energy and it inspires me. It makes me jippety jappety happy.

I'm also looking forward to see the mosaics of you all and I wanted to thank you for all the kind words on my busy mosaic from last week. Feels good to be supported - one more busy week and then I'll curl up on the couch with my blanket, a good book and a nice cup of coffee! :)

My favorite mosaic from last week is about something I detest...

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture)...
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.