Sunday, February 13, 2011

M.I.A.

Just before the weekend ends, I'm quickly popping into this space to let you know why I've been a bit M.I.A. (missing in action) here... I finished all my orders and I decided it was time to wind down a bit and it's doing me good. Spending time at home, taking walks, going out with friends, and I'm still working too but there is no pressure and it allows me to chuck in some stuff I've been wanting to do for a long time. Like sewing for example... I quickly want to show you the skirt and dress I made. I bought the fabrics in sale and they are both knitwear/jersey. My favorite fabric as I don't need to do zippers! :) The skirt is my own pattern - an A-line skirt from one of my favorite skirts.The dress is a pattern from Knipmode (November 2010) and attaching the shoulders wasn't really explained well so I had to inform with my co-workers who are sewing wizards and they helped me solve the mystery. I was so happy when I finished it today. Yay!
Hope you had a fun weekend and I wish you a wonderful start of the new week!