Friday, June 3, 2011

Boxed online

A while ago, I was asked to participate in a new on line market that focusses on the Middle East: Boxed online
I didn't have to think long about this as it's not a region that I ship to often and somehow I always get giddy when I do. Don't ask me why, I just do.

Besides that, the founder, Sarah Saleh is such a sweet and enthusiast personality. She is providing a platform to support independent designers from around the globe, and offers a hand to all artisans working in developing countries to help sustain their livelihoods and increase their earnings. You can read more about it here!
And don't forget to check out the blog, follow boxed online on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.
Talk about boxes... Did you know that I recycle my boxes? I used to buy 'em but I found a flower shop that is drowning in boxes and they are really happy if I come around to take some away. I remove all of the stickers and apply mine.
I hope that soon I will be able to put one of the 'Boxed' stickers on them...