Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Flickr Favorites

1. barefoot, 2. Jeans, 3. crafting 365: 181 new a-line skirt, 4. linen pleated tunic

It's the first Tuesday of the month so we play by theme if you like. I thought a fashionable mosaic would be a lovely challenge. Perhaps you would like to show us what clothes you like wearing, accesoiries that blow you off your feet or admit you have a shoe addiction...
Do you have a fun theme for next month? Don't hesitate to let me know!

I love walking barefeet. Love love love it!
Jeans are among my favorite wear and when the sun is out, I get out my skirts and dresses.
Which reminds me of all the fabric that is still waiting to make clothes off.
I can't wait 'till I'm good enough at sewing to make exactly what I like best.
But then I suppose I need to take time to practise.. *sigh*