Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Flickr Favorites


For this weeks mosaic, I browsed through my favorites and got attracted to bright and happy pictures. I love how children can be so full of play and totally be absorbed in their own world. I try doing that too when I'm claying but I'm easily distracted by thoughts in my head. I start one thing and half an hour later I think of something else and try that too etc. etc. It's a vicious circle and it is frustrating as I get less done this way. It's the restlessness in me that causes this... too many projects too little time! :)

Next Tuesday is the first Tuesday of the month so we play by theme if you like.
Jennifer Rose suggested the theme 'shiny' which I find a real challenge & I hope you do too! Thank you, Jennifer for the fun theme!
Do you have a fun theme for next month? Don't hesitate to let me know! :)