Friday, May 6, 2011

You're gonna miss me

I came across this You Tube video from Lulu and the lampshades and it made for instant happy. I don't remember how many times I pressed replay! :) Just had to share with you...



I got my ticket for the long way round
Two bottles of whiskey for the way
And I sure would like some sweet company
I'm leaving tomorrow what d'ya say?

When I'm gone/when I'm gone
When I'm gone/ when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my hair you're gonna miss me everywhere
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

I got my ticket for the long way round
The one with the prettiest views
Its got mountains its got rivers
Its got sites'll (should be woods, whatever you like) give you shivers
But it sure would be prettier with you

chorus x2

third chorus is a bit different ..
You're gonna miss me by my walk you're gonna miss by my talk
And I know you will miss me when I'm gone.

Happy weekend, everyone! :)