Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Flickr Favorites

3. lene marlin:sitting down here, 4. fortune

My search word for this weeks Flickr favorites was 'focus'. I have added so many amazing images to my favorites as a reminder I should focus a bit more. I've been busy with lots of different things lately and that always brings me out of balance a bit.
And did I ever tell you I love to look at fortune cookie messages? I especially love the message in the picture above 'Look for the dream that keeps coming back. It's your destiny'.

Next Tuesday is the first Tuesday of the month so we play by theme if you like.
Stephanie provided the theme for next week and suggested to make a mosaic around
'something you're afraid of'. I love it & I can't wait to see what you'll come up with! :)
Do you have a fun theme for next month? Don't hesitate to let me know!