Monday, June 20, 2011

Preparing

Yesterday, I prepped things to take to the Fashion museum at the end of this week. All of these things will be sold in the museum shop and the happy girls are a big time favorite there so I made loads of 'em.
Thank you for voting on the tags. I love the lime a lot but since these will be put up for sale, I thought a more neutral one would fit better so I went with what most people said: hemp twine.
And then I had to come up with packaging for the buttons. I glazed 'em all transparant and thought that a kraftpaper packaging would look nice.
I cut out A4 sized kraftpaper and printed a tekst on them & drew a frame around it. The tekst says 'LACE' (porcelain) as the buttons do look a bit like lace but they are pretty porcelain...And now I'll have to glaze a whole batch of colorful buttons so that I can fire the kiln & deliver the goodies soon.