Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Flickr Favorites


Since we're lacking a lovely blue sky, I thought I'd create one in my weekly mosaic. What sad summer it has been here and I can see autumn already too. I don't mind as I love autumn but after such a crappy summer, I would appreciate if we would get a mild autumn with reasonable temperatures. But hey, we have to take it as it comes so I shouldn't complain.
I love the cat picture - what a great shot that is. Why is our cat not photogenetic like that? She never seems to take the right pose to make a fab picture but she is supersweet and I suppose not all cats can be supermodels, right?

Next week is the first Tuesday of the month so we play by theme. I'd love to see a teeny, tiny, mini, itsy-bitsy and wee mosaic. If you have a nice theme for next month, don't hesitate to let me know.