Friday, November 25, 2011

Merry go round

Every last friday of the month, I jump on the 'Merry go round'. What is the Merry go round exactly? Each month, a group of craftswomen from around the world join together and give their reponses to the same question/challenge.This months question is about 'Customer Service'. How to take care of customers. How to relate to customers. Do we and should we treat all customers the same?

I strive to give the best customer service I can which means that I treat my customers the way I'd like to be treated myself. Good communication is essential so that's always the beginning. If there is any problem concerning the order, I will always try work with the customer to find the best solution. I love custom orders and if they are requested within a reasonable timeframe, I will try to make it happen. It's not easy as I have to translate in 3D what people have in their head and that might differ in reality. So in this case, communication is very important and a continious process. I heart my return customers because they are the best feedback I can get on my work. By coming back for more, they let me know that I'm on the right track. :)

Want to know what the other Merriers have to say about customer service? Hop over to their blogs. Please bear in mind that the members will be posting at different times of the day, depending on which world time-zone they are in :)

Laura at Blue Terracotta
Monika at Red2White
Ruth at Birdland Creations
Kim at Vilt a la Kim
Sara at Crafts of Texture
Samantha at Vintage is for lovers
Mariana at Florcita
Agathe at Le Bar du Vent
Jen at Painted Fish Studio
Bethany at Dirksen Dabbles