Saturday, November 12, 2011

Organize your art

When I came across the work of Swiss artist and comedian Ursus Wehrli I got instant happy. His 'tidy up art' is funny and clever and it reminds me a bit of I myself try to organise things sometimes...


For those who know me a bit better, they know that I'm very color sensitive. V.E.R.Y.
And even though I can be very messy, I love everything organised, lined up or piled up neatly.
You can call me freaky but I tend to organise by color: white, yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, blue, green, black. And it always makes me happy to see a lovely rainbow of color whenever I finish. Even when there are only 3 or 4 colors, they will always be put in the same color order.
I think it makes life happier. I actually applied Ursus technique to my happy field. :)


Don't you get instantly happy from that? I do!

Talk about organised, my partner and I sometimes discuss how much easier it would be to shop by alphabet. Since I don't do the shopping around here, I make lists. I try to make the list in that way that my partner can go into the shop and grab everything as he goes. But it would be supercool if we could just make our list in a spreadsheet, sort it by alphabet and go to the Alphabet-shop. :)