Thursday, May 24, 2012

Before and after


 Oops, I've definitely become a very, very bad blogger lately. I find it just really difficult to focus on my blog with everything else going on in my life at the moment. Trying to juggle my ceramic work, my job, preparations for the baby arrival, workshops, house work, free time, sewing, crocheting,...

I always feel there is too little time to do it all & it pains me that my blog is the victim of these hectic times. I used to schedule my blog a week in advance and I haven't been able to do that in over a year. But I don't want to force myself into blogging and try not to give myself extra stress so I just don't blog when I don't find the time. I hope you will bear with me and understand that sometimes it's just not possible to share, blog, write.

And you're not missing out on anything really. The past months I've been making lots of feelings & other ceramic work (porcelain) so that I can have some time off after giving birth. Nothing new and exciting is happening in my studio. I'm not working on secret plans. Just the usual stuff so there is also little to share hey?

I do plan to do some sewing in the next few days and I'm looking forward to a break from my clay table that has been dusty and used so much the past few months.
I'll be making some stuff for the room in the pictures. It used to be my studio and will now become the nursery. Thankfully most of the hard jobs are done in here so now the fun part can start: decorate it. Quite looking forward to that & I hope I can execute all what's in my head & heart...