Friday, June 29, 2012

Growing a tiny human being...

As you noticed, I'm not able to keep up with blogging right now. There are so many things to wrap my head around at the moment, that for now I try to enjoy what's keeping me busy. Most of it is preparing for our little one that is arriving in August.
Besides that, my energy levels dropped quite a bit too in this third trimester. This results in taking it easy and letting my body work on the little human inside by taking lots of rest and putting up my feet.
Creating a little person does take lots of energy I suppose...

I'm 33,5 weeks pregnant right now and I'm holding up quite some water which makes that I have very little feeling in my hands. This is really weird 'cause I can't make things as I used to do. My hands are a bit swollen and they hurt, just as my feet. I'm keeping a close watch on my bloodpressure too since I do not want to be faced with eclampsia. So hopefully you understand that right now, my priorities are at a completely different level. I do miss being creative and making/sharing things but I keep telling myself it's for a very, very good cause...