Sunday, July 29, 2012

Waiting impatiently...

We are ready as can be to meet our new best friend! 

We bought two the same soft toys for our little one. From my sister's experience, the soft toys are often cuddled to death and then there are tears and sadness of course. So we bought a back up right away and will use both of them simultaneously so that they will both 'suffer' as much...

At the moment, we're 14 days away from delivering our baby. Since yesterday, I've been put on close watch and need to go into the hospital daily to be put on the monitor. I have a blood and urine test every other day just to make sure I don't catch eclampsia. If there is any indication, they will induce the delivery. Something I hope to avoid but I know it can be every day now...
We're excited to meet our little mini...