Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hello Etsy

Oh oh oh, it's been a while since I popped by here. Can't believe how fast time flies!
Two weeks ago I have taken images of new gifts that came in the mail for Julie, but haven't gotten around to blog 'em yet. Will try to do that soon. I still miss a few words to complete the poem so I can't connect the dots yet...

Another thing I wanted to let you know that I will be attending 'Hello Etsy' in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. The summit will be part of the Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven. I'm so much looking forward to meeting 'old' friends and making new ones again.
I'll also take part in a panel about selling on Etsy which will be lead by super sweet Simone from mooivintage. I met Simone for the first time at Hello Etsy in Berlin last year and see her frequently as she's a news anchor on Dutch television. :)

There are still tickets available for those who haven't decided to go yet. And if you go, don't forget to order your free MOO cards so that you can connect with all those cool people attending

Hope to see you there!
Please say 'hello' when you see me as I would love to meet you!
(I'll have 2 small pigtails and most likely, a little baby on my arms! )