Sunday, April 21, 2013

Workshop working with transfers

The first workshop 'working with transfers' filled up really fast so I added another date to the calender. On Tuesday 25th of June from 1pm till 5pm. If you want to participate, please send me an e-mail.
In the mean time, I've been preparing a bit for this workshop and made a few examples. If you don't design your own transfers, we work with colored sheets and make a collage on existing tableware.
I went to the secondhand shop to gather some pieces. It was so much fun to make 'em totally different.
These pieces are not fired yet so the colors will be different when fired. So curious how they will come out of the kiln. I especially liked the penguin on Julie's plate. She's supposed to turn lime green. And the fondue dish will make a nice painting dish when she will be bigger. Can't wait to get crafty with her! :) I hope she will take after me when it comes to creativity...