Friday, September 28, 2007

New line of cards

I have been busy making a new line of -yes- limited cards.

A few years ago, I used this idea for our own New year's wishes and had so much positive feedback on them, that I thought it would be a good idea to sell them on http://artmind.etsy.com/.

This is a picture of a prototype:









The main card is Japanese handmade with beautiful edges so you can see it's handmade and I also used Japanese paper to decorate it.

I have made them in four colours for now and I'll wait a bit for response to make more.
I don't know yet if I should sell them in sets of three or seperately.

With every card, I add a flat lolly stick for scratching the wish away!
Yes! Underneath the biggest round bubble, I have written a special wish.
Want to know what it is?
Keep an eye on my Etsy-shop and you will see... :)