Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Oops! I've been tagged

There is this lovely lady named Bee
She's a bit naughty too because she tagged me! :)

These are 7 facts about me:
1. I once fell of a volcano in Mexico. It was in Paricutin I wasn't too badly injured but I thought I had lived the last minutes of my life when tumbling down. One day I will go back to conquer this volcano.

2. I have a boyfriend from Holland and we often have discussions about different words we use for different things. I suppose it's like the difference between British and American English.

3. I work for a company which distributes creative supplies, so I'm right at the source when it comes to getting supplies. I have to hold myself back not buying everything I see really...

4. I quit smoking nearly four years ago and it's the best decision I have ever made.

5. I started running last February. The first few times I thought I would drop down dead, but now I already run for half an hour.

6. I won't buy mugs if I can't fit at least three of my fingers in the ear to hold it. I love to warm my hands on a cup too.

7. I feel I have too little time to do all the things I want.

The rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

People I have tagged:
Syko Because I love her avatar - and her work too of course!
Element clay studio Because I'm madly in love with her fragile work.
Morganmoore Because you must check out her wonderful lunch sacks.
Karlita's shop Because I know her and she knows me, but she doesn't know yet who I am - I think.
Village Vegan Because I love food and one day I came across her blog and bookmarked it so once in a while I go there to see what she's come up with!
Feltland Because she lives in the city where I hope to retire when I'm old! Absolutely love this place. I like her avatar and shop too.
Carla Sonheim Because she paints in such a magical way I had to share this with you...