Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer break

I need a little break to work on a mini-project. It looks like I can't do that while wanting to list frequently and come up with new stuff for my Etsy-shop. I have a full-time job, a summer that is calling me to be outside, a house that needs to be painted,... I can't do it all at once.
So I have decided that I won't list new stuff anymore until I am satisfied with how my mini-project evolves. Hopefully this will give me peace and quiet to work on that.
I will take custom orders if people really, really can't wait for me being back at my normal pace.
Most likely, I will drop in regularly on the European Streetteam-thread and will also continue to make & look at treasuries since I do need a break from my mini-project too! OK, I admit: I'm an addict! :)
I'll be posting progress of my mini-project in my blog and on Flickr so don't hesitate to drop in here once in a while! :)
Wish you all a great summer!