Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fluffy, the Elvis cat

We have a project running in the European Streetteam to make a book with pages of all European streetteammembers. If you want to enter, you have to make one folded A4 paper with some information on your shop on the front, in the middle page you put an artwork and on the last page you can add photo's of work that is in your Etsy-shop. Kreativlink made an example as she will be sewing the book together.
I was running late for the deadline, so I checked in the EST thread on some of the details and mentioned the inside of my page was a bit fluffy. It reminded me of Fluffy, our neighbor cat, who actually is the terror of the street. He rules! But he's cute as hell and looks a bit like Elvis to me. I just quickly wanted to share some photo's of him... :)