Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy features

As I'm superduper happy with all the attention my '99 feelings' project is getting, I want to share some of the features they got in the past week.

The first two customers both blogged about my work which I thought was supersweet and thoughtful.

Huismus and TheHouseofMouse are not only teammates of the European Streetteam but also wonderful friends! Thank you lovelies!

Then another supersweet and heartwarming feature I found was on the very stylish blog of Neawear. Her blog amazes me everytime I go there 'cause she just seems to have the gift of finding amazing things to blog about all the time.

I also got many convo's of people telling me that my little dragon feeling was in the 'geek chic gift guide' on Etsy. Yay, it's loving it there. The little fellow got more hearts than he could ever dream off.

Yesterday morning I got a convo from Kristi from France, whom I never heard off before, that she submitted my '99 feelings project' to Notcot. I'll be sure to send her a happy package. The feature at Notcot linked to the little montage on my blog and nearly made my blog explode. It caused so much traffic that I'm just really overwhelmed by the fact what a feature on a high traffic site can do.

And last but certainly not least, Jena from Modish featured my work! YaY! Modish is a daily design blog which features handmade goods. Jena recently started a new blog called ModishBiz which gives very helpful tips & tricks for creative businesses. If you run a creative business, be sure to check it out. i. It gets heaps of traffic too so I'm kind of glad that I'm running an on line store so I can just leave it open while I sleep.

The amount of traffic to my Etsy shop has also been enormous, and my google stats are very confused but hopefully they'll get used to it soon! :)

Thank you all for the superlovely features and attention you gave this project.

While I'm at it, I want to apoligize for my absence on your blogs. I'm just really much behind on everything.
It has been so crazy the past weeks that I just try to queeze as much in as I can and somehow catching up with it all is impossible. I'll be back though! ;)