Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Flickr favorites

1. 009|365 Coffee ~ Daily Routines, 2. mmm... coffee..., 3. Taste, Smell and Sight - COFFEE, 4. Coffee? / Un cafetito?

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

Holy cow, it's tuesday again. Can't believe time goes so fast but I'm glad to share some of my Flickr favorites. Actually I found these using the search term 'coffee' on Flickr.
Jip, my daily fix is certainly coffee. I think this addiction is my mom's fault. She used to eat coffeebeans while being pregnant of me and I loved chewing on them when I was a child.
Coffee is a big thing for me and I usually drink it with a sky of milk so jip, a latte really.
And did you know that I'm obsessed with how the handle of the mug looks? I need to be able to stick three of my fingers in there so I can warm my hands when it's cold. And if that's not possible, I prefer a mug without a handle.
What is your fix of the day? And can you show me in a mosaic ?

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blog or Flickr in Mister Linky. I'll pop over to have a look at yours. Can't wait to see your creations! :)
I hope Mister Linky will behave good this week...