Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Flickr Favorites

1. 74.365 - Party Time!, 2. Happy New Year, 3. ready for a slice of "high" cake ?, 4. slip-n-slide queue - _MG_8480

These Flickr favorites are to celebrate my 500th blogpost! YaY! :)
I've been blogging for nearly 2 years and I'm in the category 'addicted' I'm afraid.

In the beginning I found it really hard to find subjects to blog about - well, I didn't think I had much interesting stuff to share.
Last fall/winter, I posted a new mini-art feeling nearly each day and I was delighted to have the readers of my blog being excited about the '99-feelings'-project.
The past year I've also been showing a lot of my creative processes & tutorials. It's nice to share and reading all the comments on my blog makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine...
So here's a big thank you for you all! *clap*clap*clap* *serves cake to everyone*

That's why I wanted to make a festive mosaic today. Celebrating with cake, balloons and fireworks. And more... I invite you all to stand in the slip-and-slide queue for even more fun! :) I simply loved that pic and couldn't resist using it in my mosaic! :)

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture). I'll pop over to have a look at yours. Can't wait to see your creations and find new favorites! :)