Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Flickr Favorites

1. String along cup, 2. IMG_8079, 3. Untitled, 4. ceramic bags

This weeks favorites are all about clay/porcelain clay. I love the whiteness of it when it's fired.
I love textures and I love clever ideas. Aren't those ceramic bags cool?
OK, I cheated as I already used the picture from Greenberries once ('untitled') but I just love the repetition of the texture.
The first picture is a reminder to put resistand wax on my supply list! Want to experiment a bit with that in the future. I love the result of the embossed line on those vases.

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture).
I'll pop over to have a look at yours. Can't wait to see your creations and find new favorites! :)