Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Flickr Favorites


Yesterday I have been working a lot with porcelain clay. It will be utter whiteness when fired.
I'll be combining part of yhe things I made with red so that's were this weeks inspriration came from. Red & white pop! If it are stripes or dots, I think it's a magic combination.

Make sure to check out last week's favorite mosaic.

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture).
I'll pop over to have a look at yours. Can't wait to see your creations and find new favorites! :)

Oops, looks like Mister Linky is being naughty again. If you can't see a place to link, please come back later to link it.