Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The secret project... work in progress

The secret project goes on... I had a secret chat with my partner last friday about the samples I sent her. We decided on the things that we will use for sure. Some designs will need some more tweaking so I know what to do. Now my partner can play too and she'll be busy trying out a few things here and there. I can't wait to see pictures of her first trials.
In the mean time I would like to share these pictures with you. It is one of the designs that we're not sure about yet. I found a little seacreature while going trough my travel stuff from over the years and I thought it looked great. So I went to work and made these whithout discussing it with my partner first. So sometimes she get's surprises too and I'm sure she'll treat me the same way! LOL :)
I'll be producing what we have decided on, fire it and sent it off so she can make the final product, take pictures and list it. All creations will be listed in her shop. We don't have an official launch date yet so it will show up whenever it is ready...

To know the idea behind the secret project, go read the first blogpost here or click on the label 'the secret project' to see all the posts about it.
Can't wait to receive your guesses but think about it carefully 'cause you can only guess once! :)
You can send your guess to mitsy@artmind.eu and can not change your guess so think about it carefully...