Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Flickr Favorites

1. Hand to Mouth, 2. Jane Wynn- Hands, 3. Sculpting Hands, 4. "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art"

After being sick the last few days, it feels like I need a few extra hands to get all the work done.
While laying on the couch, there was plenty of time to make my to do list longer.
If anyone feels like sending some extra hands, don't hesitate...

Look at my Flickr favorite from last week... it's a great colorcombo and just makes me smile! :)

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture).
I'll pop over to have a look at yours. Can't wait to see your creations and find new favorites! :)