Thursday, December 10, 2009

My creative space

I had a friend visiting my creative space today. This is Kim from Viltalakim who came to glaze her work that she made a few weeks ago in my studio.
Kim was really excited to show me her challenge entry for the European Streetteam.
This week, I'm the boss of the challenge and I chose the theme 'Babushka's'. Read all about it and see all the amazing entries so far here.
Anyway, Kim astonished me with something I have been wanting to make for ages but never succeeded! Waah, you can imagine my excitement to be able to see this all live!
I'm sure she'll post more pics of this in her blog soon so be sure to check 'em out!

What a fun day in my studio today - it's great to have some company to chat and gossip about our team! :)

Want to show you creative space? Hop over to Kootoyoo's to play! It's fun! :)
We'll be taking a 'my creative space'-break until the 28th of January so thursdays will not start with you peeking into my studio for a few weeks! ;)