Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The secret project... work in progress

Some time ago, my secret partner send me some plant matter. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it & I made a mould of it right away. A bit silly to get excited about some plant matter?
Not at all, when your heart is jippetyjappety happy because of things simple and beautiful.
This texture is just divine...
I used it to make little lichen's out of it.
And after I fire them, I will send them to my secret partner so she can see if they can be used for something.

This will also be the last teasing-post concerning the secret project. And your last chance to send me your guess with who I'm collaborating. Last week I saw the first prototype of a finished product and yip, another skipped heartbeat and instant love...
We can't wait for the big reveal next week & we hope you have patience for one more week...

To know the idea behind the secret project, go read the first blogpost here or click on the label 'the secret project' to see all the posts about it.
Can't wait to receive your guesses but think about it carefully 'cause you can only guess once! :)
You can send your guess to mitsy@artmind.eu and can not change your guess so think about it carefully...