Saturday, January 16, 2010

Crochet school

For all those who always wanted to but never attempted in fear of failure, there is hope...

Pip from the lovely blog 'meet me at mikes' started 'a granny a day' last year and it inspired me to start my own blanket. Not a granny square one but still...
Since again I have no progress to show on my Babette blanket, I thought I'd share this with you.
It might be just the push you need to start crocheting your own blanket...She set up a crochet shool where she posts step to step video's on how to crochet a granny square. She's aiming to learn to crochet a granny square by graduation!
You can sign up to participate here!
And there is this fabulous Flickr pool called 'a granny a day' which you can browse & get inspired and happy.
Happy, that is what crochet does for me! :)