Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Flickr Favorites

1. twig valentine, 2. Have you received my LOVE already?, 3. crocheted valentine garland, 4. Eat your heart out

This weeks mosaic is all about love. I'm not the very romantic type of person but I know there are lots of people out there who are.
I just unloaded the kiln with Valentine goodies which I'll be uploading in my shop this week. I'm excited about them as they were fun to make and some of them look kind of cute too.

This was my favorite mosaic from last week! :) Happy bubbles! :)

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture).

I'll pop over to have a look at yours. Can't wait to see your creations and find new favorites! :)