Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Flickr Favorites

1. "Walk for the Animals" 2009, 2. Let's Walk, 3. walking_000, 4. New York - 575 Fifth Avenue

New month, new habit. Last fall, I tried to go walking for at least half an hour each day but I failed. Yup, you know the usual excuses: no time, too busy, too cold, too wet, too tired,...
Well, after my fail I don't see why I can't try again! :)
We don't have a dog who needs to get walked each day but I think that would be the only solution to me slacking again... I'm a cat person though.
I LOVE walking so there is no reason why I shouldn't really... *sigh*
I'll look at all your Flickr fav's when I'm back from my walk! ;)

Last weeks favorite mosaic was bursting from color & called spring all over! I loved the happiness of the colors! Reminded me too of re-doing the upstairs rooms and hallway in our home in spring... don't know if I like the reminder though! ;)

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture).