Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Flickr Favorites



I have red fruit on my mind lately! I love strawberries and raspberries the best.
We still have to plant a red raspberry bush in our garden. I used to have a white raspberry bush but when the house got renovated, I gave it away.
Did you ever taste white raspberries? They are yummy!
We also have a small patch of wild strawberries - they are tiny but make for a good addition to my smoothies! :) Talking about berries, I can't wait till I can go blue berry picking - that seems like something I haven't done for a long long time.

My favorite mosaic from last week was small but big.

THANK YOU, Ange aka Gnomeangel for your AWESOME postcard from the Outback! I love it! :)

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture)...