Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Flickr Favorites


Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Mahatma Ghandi

The first week of the month we play by theme if you like. So take your favorite quote and built your mosaic around it.
I thought 'Life is not certain, eat dessert first' as not really accountable perhaps - but believe me, it is true! Trying to think of all the quotes I love and I just couldn't pick my favorite. So I googled 'quotes' and picked one I love at the moment. Hope I'm not breaking my own rules here! Haha! :)
I'm very curious about yours though and yes, you can break the rules - just do as you please - color outside the lines!
All the above pictures are by the amazing Ben Heine. An incredible Flickr stream!

Last weeks favorite mosaic is kind of lonely but so pretty...

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture)...