Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Flickr Favorites


First of all, thanks so much for all the themed quote mosaics from last week. It was so fab to see what you all came up with and all of them were awesome. I also feel wiser now. :)
I had a very hard time choosing a favorite one. So I cheated and chose two...
One is a quote I need to frame, the other one made me laugh out loud! :)

I typed 'Japanese paper' as a search tag in Flickr this week. I love paper. I wish I had more time to play with it. The colors and patterns on Japanese paper are divine. It makes me happy just looking at the pictures...

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture)...