Sunday, August 8, 2010

Burda Style


As if I don't have enough networking sites that I follow or participate in, I decided to add one more: BurdaStyle Not that I'm big on sewing yet but it's inspirational to browse through the projects and I hope to find a few projects there that I want to tackle sometime.

We had a party in our street last night and I found out that the new neighbor across the street is a designer for a chain of stores in Belgium. She offered to help me with any sewing project that I'm working on. She also has a bunch of patterns that I can have a browse through which I find really rad! How cool is that? Yeah! :)

And while adding my first sewing project to BurdaStyle, I searched for a picture for the pattern that I used and found out that you can actually buy it on Etsy.