Thursday, September 23, 2010

My creative space

My space is full of stuff at the moment. I'm prepping things for my next fair this Saturday: the crafty market in Amsterdam. Things have been really hectic around here the past week and I kind of don't know where to start first. And I know it will continue to be hecic for a few more weeks so I better find a way to stay cool...
I'll be wrapping up things tommorrow and together with Annemiek we go to invade Marta's home for the weekend.
On Friday we have an Etsy meeting in Amsterdam - can't wait to see my Etsy friends again. The fair is on Saturday from 1pm till 9pm. It's my first outdoor market in fall and I just hope the weather gods will be nice to us.
Come see us if you're in the neighborhood! Would love to meet you! :)

Kirsty is taking a break but you can still take a peak at how her last week's space turned out.