Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Flickr Favorites


It wasn't until saturday till I had time to look at all the moving mosaics form last week. So many fabulous compositions and the theme certainly was interpreted so different by everyone. I love it when that happens as it is always a surprise to me. Thanks for playing along with the theme.
If you ever want to initiate a theme, please don't hesitate to let me know!

This week I was inspired by the group 'Less is more'
Minimalism with a big 'M' for sure. The amount of captivating pictures in there will keep you busy looking at for a few hours... don't say I didn't warn you! ;)

My favorite mosaic
combined powerful pictures with happy people. Love the combo!

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture)...
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.