Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Flickr Favorites


This week we play by theme if you like. Then make a mosaic what you would like 2011 to be for you...

I would like to have no fear in 2011. I have fear of nothing in particular but you know the feeling that sometimes creeps up on you and you feel uncomfortable and sick in your stomach?
I usually have it when I go on doctor's visits with my mom. I'd like to get rid of that fear and stand in life confidently and fearless regardless what I'm facing.
I would also like 2011 to float by slowly so that I have time to take it all in and enjoy it and that when I need it, I can hide and come out whenever I'm ready for it.
And I also would like 2011 to be a door that opens for many new things, for inspiration and adventures...

Last week, I loved seeing people think about our little friends!

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr. Click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture. I'll try to pop over to have a look at yours.
(I love the new linking system as I can let it exprire in 2099 - haha)