Thursday, January 6, 2011

Positive note

After my rant the other day, it is time for a more positive note as most of the time, it IS all positive.

Needless to say that I love what I do: make, create, share, show, wrap, sell and send.
I blush when I get messages out of the blue from people telling me they found my work and that it made 'em smile, happy and that they find it amazing and inspirational...
I get all fuzzy inside when someone shares why they buy a certain feeling. Quite often it's really personal but it connects me to the person I'm sending my work to and that makes it even more special.
My heart melts when parents order a feeling for their kid as it's high on their birthday wishlist. Kids are such honest creatures and for me, it's the biggest compliment I can get.
I'm grateful for all the treasury inclusions, blog features and press mentions 'cause without those, all of those above wouldn't be happening.
I grow a little bit every time a customer takes the time to leave a lovely feedback or send me a message to let me know they received what they ordered and are happy with it. And sometimes, they even send me a picture! Look here how ace Sam, Emma and Izzy look! It made me smile big time - thank you for sending it, Nicole!
I honestly think that I have the BEST customers ever.
After all, they make it possible that I can do what I love doing.
And I hope I can continue to do so for a very long time.
So, here's a big THANK YOU for all of those above and more, who make me happy lots and lots!