Thursday, January 20, 2011

Update packaging & listings

About a year ago, one of my customers let me know that the display boxes that I used in my Etsy listings were not available in IKEA anymore. I had used 'em to show off some display ideas for my feelings. Bugger, that meant I had to change all my listings, description & pictures and I put it on the 'to do' list...

Then later this year, my supplier told me that the lime green boxes I use for packaging my feelings, would be taken out of production. So that meant that I needed to think about a new way to package 'em. I bought all the available boxes and hoped they would last me a while...
I'm down to my last 5 boxes now so I quickly need to change my packaging and my listings.
This will be the new packaging from now on. I loved the lime green boxes as they brought a little color to my work but I do like the natural kraftpaper look too.
Earlier this week, lots of editing took place in my Etsy shop: description, tags, price & shipping profiles and pictures. It's been a major job but it was long, long overdue.
Too bad that the mosaic pictures turn out to be so small in the Etsy listing. I have no idea why that is as I saved 'em as before.It will have to do for now as changing 99 listings is no small feast...