Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Please rewind...

I had the past few days off work so they were spend creating. I hadn't touched clay in while and a much needed catch up was in order. The house could use a good scrub too but creative time is always more important of course so I had the perfect excuse to skip cleaning...
I also took the garden set out to spend some time claying in the first spring sun. Bliss!

And yesterday was my day 'off' and I went so see my mom and we had a lovely day together. Really enjoyed spending time with her shopping and laughing our heads off in the fitting room.
She skipped a week of chemotherapy which does wonders for her energy levels. She's back on track tomorrow though...
In the late afternoon I met up with Karla from Karlita in our favorite chocolate place in town (Boon) for a lovely chat and coffee with delicious chocolates...

Please rewind...