Thursday, May 19, 2011

Art journaling

I received these books a few weeks ago and even though I haven't had enough time to read in them, they are already inspiring me and I've only read a few pages.
Keri suggests to start a journal. I'm one of those people who is afraid of filling blank pages with my horrible handwriting. I also have a fear of drawing. How do I start?

The perfect push I need is the Etsy Labs in Brussels on the 24th of May but when I flipped through my calender I saw that I already filled that day with activities. Boohoo!
Perhaps you can go? I'm sure it will be a blast!

What: Etsy Labs | Art journaling with Anna Denise
When: Tuesday evening 24 May 2011
Where: Turtlewings, 165 Rue Washington, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
Bring with you: a journal (like a moleskine or some other kind of journal with strong paper that can be used with watercolor)
Entry: free of charge, but you have to tell Marta that you’re coming ( mpakovska@etsy.com ) and you will get a confirmation of your participation if there is enough space (max 25 participants)
Language: English