Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Special shop

My friend Vanessa came over to spend the weekend with me. She's a kiwi living in the Netherlands and speaks excellent Dutch. Unlike me, she loves shopping so I took her to a very special shop...
Ann van De Zilverij told me about this shop a while ago and I thought it was the perfect place to visit with Vanessa. It has loads of stock that they bought in the seventies and for some reason they still have loads of that. So much that lots of it has to go at really cheap prices...
Shirts and shorts in orignal packaging and it brought me back into my childhood. How fun!
We spend 2 hours in there rummaging through all the boxes and racks. Even I loved it although I usually hate shopping.
Vanessa fitted on I don't know how many dresses and brought home two of them. They looked mighty cute on her! We didn't only buy clothing as we couldn't resist some buttons, wool, fabric and hooks and all got packaged in vintage packaging material. Haha! So cool! :)

Here's where you have to go if you want to go back in time...