Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Flickr Favorites


It's the first Tuesday of the month so we play by theme if you like. Stephanie from Cabbages and Kings provided the theme for this month: 'something you're afraid of' ! Thank you, Stephanie! Do you have a fun theme for next month? Don't hesitate to let me know!

I'm afraid of something really small: snails! They scare me big time and I can't get away fast enough when I encounter one in the garden. And while being afraid of them, I do admire their lifestyle: carrying their home with them and feel at home anywhere... I love the shapes of the shells and the soft and round forms are amazing but as soon as I see the slimy bodies and weird antennae I squeal. I want to be invisible when I see 'em. The small & slow snail numbs me more then anything else. It's not a joke. ;)